Student Use Agreements
Students attending Academy related courses at Oracle Academy member institutions may install Oracle software licensed to their institution on their personal laptops for course work purposes. Students that wish to install software must submit a signed Student Use Agreement.
- Locate the Student Use Agreement for your country below.
- Download, print, review and sign the agreement.
- Submit your signed agreement to the instructor of your Academy related course.
- Collect signed agreements from students.
- Retain signed agreements for the duration of the student’s participation in the Academy related course.